Microsoft Project Professional 2016
The new version of the popular project management software from Microsoft, Project Professional 2016, was launched at the end of 2015 and allows project managers to plan, control and run projects, even complex and large ones. Compared to its previous editions, Microsoft Project Professional 2016 offers more features for more efficient teamwork, for better communication between team members and project stakeholders. In addition to improved Skype communication for business projects, with Microsoft Project Professional 2016 the projects can be handled more easily and flexibly, thanks to better synchronisation with SharePoint and Office 365. Project 2016 adds backwards-compatibility with Project Server 2013, better integration with other Microsoft products, and improved appearance of user interface items.
Enable visualization resources with new intuitive heat maps and reports.
Maximize Return on Investment with detailed resource visualization and management.
New formatting capabilities and Graphics replace the “Walls of data” in previous versions.
The Burndown report feature provides glance access to planned, completed, and remaining work as lines on a graph.
Explore customizable report templates and create new and professional reports without exporting data to another program.
Stay on Track
Multiple timelines feature gives you a clearer picture of the work involved in the project.
Set project and task date up to 31/12/2149. A longer duration than the previous versions.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to also be installed.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
NOT compatible with MAC.
Ground: 1-2 days processing time. 4 – 10 Business days for delivery