Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard is innovative, dependable, and effective for IT data management. It is an affordable option for small to medium-sized organizations. It includes faster insights from data familiar tools like Excel and Office 365, and delivers mission-critical performance across workloads with built-in-memory technologies. SQL Server 2014 has a number of virtualization or cloud-related capabilities that provide a consistent data platform from on-premise to cloud.
Provides more exceptional capabilities by offering double memory of 128GB.
• Offers excellent flexibility for on the premises deployment in a hybrid or cloud environment, which can be managed through familiar toolsets without additional resources
• Boosts of reliable mission-critical applications with a new in-memory OLTP engine that provides between 10 to 30 times transaction performance gains.
• The updatable in-memory column-store can query up to 100 faster than a legacy solution, while at the same time offering a secure database.
• Get insights about your data quickly with a complete BI platform that speeds up how you access, manage, clean, and shape both internal and external data.
• The SQL Server has a proven, reliable performance that consistently leads in TPC-H, TPC-E, and real-world performance benchmark. It is SAP-Certified to run some of the demanding workloads. You can get more virtualized performance with the IO governance in Resource Governor.
• High availability faster failover better use of hardware resources and improved manageability through AlwaysOn.
• Provides SQL Server data Tools for BI which include; SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) -with vast analytical and data mining capabilities, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)-which allows you to share analysis in different formats. You can format your reports in PDF, CVS, TIFF, XML, and Excel.
• Features SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)- for smooth workflow and data integration. With improved data warehousing and data extraction, you can use SSIS to automate updates.
• Faster data backup compression and encryption. Apart from data encryption, the tool also supports several security features, including necessary auditing, user-defined roles, which provides access to the server that a particular user requires.